Do you have a question for Can HGH increase my height?
HGH, as its name suggests, is a human growth hormone which helps in a child’s growth vertically. Having optimum levels of this hormone is required for normal growth of a person. Genetic factors play a crucial role too. Yeh, HGH can increase your height
- Human growth hormone supplements can increase an individual’s height up to five inches within many months by processing protein and increasing fat breakdown to help provide the energy needed for tissue growth.
- The earlier the lack of growth hormone is treated in children, the better chance they have to grow to near-normal adult height.
Points to be noted:
- HGH Human growth hormone (HGH) is an important hormone produced by your pituitary gland.
- HGH helps your body with metabolism, cell repair and other vital functions.
- Interestingly, diet and lifestyle choices can have a huge effect on our HGH levels.
- If the body does not produce higher levels of this hormone then supplements are recommended.
Please view the HGH side effect