What Is Adipotide?
Adipotide is a peptide-like formula that helps one lose weight. This peptide was first classified as an experimental peptidomimetic created in the USA to fight obesity.
It should be clear that Adipotide is not a peptide as many believe to be. It is a peptidomimetic which makes it different from a peptide made from small chains of matter similar to proteins that stimulate its performance.
Synonyms: Peptidomimetic Adipotide, FTPP
CAS NO.: 137525-51-0
Molecular Formula: C111h204n36o28s2
Molecular Weight: 2555.22g/mol
Peptide purity: > 99.0%
Appearance: White powder
Application: Fat eliminate/ lose weight
Related substance: Total Impurities(%) ≤ 2.0%
Acetate content: ≤ 15.0%
Bacterial Endotoxins: ≤5 EU/mg
Peptide Sequence: H-Cys-Lys-Gly-Gly-Arg-Ala-Lys-Asp-Cys-Gly-Gly-Asp-(Lys-Leu-Ala-Lys-Leu-Ala-Lys)2
Source: Chemical Synthesis
How Adipotide Works – How to Lose Instant Fat with Adipotide (FTPP)
An Adipotide injection kills fat cells which reduce the volume within the subcutaneous fat that triggers weight loss. Adipotide weight loss happens because fat cells are deprived of important nutrients by cutting out the blood supply. This method of targeted induction, also known as Apoptosis, kills cells and is the main way in which Adipotide leads to weight loss. The peptide has various domains which function separately to fight obesity.
The first domain is a homing domain which works by aiming at a membrane-associated protein known as Prohibition. This domain works on adipose vascular endothelial cell matter. The second domain is typically a membrane-blocking domain which causes the death of the cell by hindering mitochondrial membrane activity within the aimed cells.
Results and Benefits of Adipotide FTPP
- Based on various Adipotide reviews, the formula is meant to help in weight loss.
- It also gives hope to diabetics as it is seen to reduce the side effects of diabetic health conditions.
- It contains positive effects on insulin sensitivity whereby it decreases elevated levels of blood glucose.
- Adipotide also works without triggering psychological problems as it doesn’t affect any neurotransmitter matter.
- Adipotide regulates water by removing excess water and retaining it for the required time and purpose.
- Adipotide peptide processes hormones which make it helpful in regulating blood pressure
- It balances minerals to allow proper functioning of the body organs
What Are the Adipotide Side Effects?
- When Adipotide was tested on Rhesus monkeys, they displayed high energy levels and general vitality while they were being treated.
- They didn’t display any form of gastrointestinal discomfort or lose their appetites during Adipotide therapy.
- However, Adipotide acts on the renal functions of the kidneys and resulted in reversing Adipotide dosage amounts.
- Adipotide may also initiate dehydration which is a factor in kidney failure and has the ability to initiate other health problems.
Storage for Adipotide (FTPP)
Lyophilized peptides Adipotide will remain stable at room temperature for 3 months. However, for long-term storage, it should be stored below -18°C. Upon reconstitution of the peptide, it should be stored at 2-8°C in the refrigerator and not left at room temperature.
Where to buy Adipotide online, Adipotide for sale.
With technology today, you can buy Adipotide online from Shop Peptides Today! Adipotide for sale.
CAUTION: The sale of Adipotide is restricted to research applications ONLY. This product is NOT for human consumption. This product can be harmful if ingested.